PDA

View Full Version : What you get in the Imperial Armour 9 and 10 pack.

Phaeton
01-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi, thought some of you might like to know what's in the IA 9 and 10 pack from FW contains.
Didn't include any rules and any extra details etc. because well you know, it's bad. But included some information to what you can find inside...

Obviously Volumes 9 and 10

and Badab War Part 1 poster and Part 2 poster

Inside part 10

Badab War Conclusion

Background on:

Mantis Warriors
Salamanders
Executioners
Sons of Medusa
Minotaurs
Carcharodons
Exorcists
Star Phantoms

Caestus Assault Ram
Dreadnoughts
Land Raider Varients + Achilles
Land Speeders
Rhino Varients (as in Razerbacks and Predators etc.)
Thunderhawks
Astartes Armour Mk. II, IV-VIII

Special Characters For:

Salamanders Captain
Salamanders Venerable Dreadnought
Mantis Warriors Librarian
Executioners Chaplain
Minotaurs Chaplain
Minotaurs Master
Charcarodon Captain
Exorcists Captain
Star Phantom Captain
Sons of Medusa Techmarine

Seige Assault Vanguard Army List

Apocalypse Formations:

Caestus Assault Ram Formation
Land Raider Achilles Formation
Dreadnought Formation

A little bit sad that there wasn't more army lists for Charcarodon, Exorcists and Sons of Medusa. Oh well :)

Absolon
01-08-2011, 02:47 PM
So of those that have ordered IA10 has anyone gotten it delivered yet

miteyheroes
01-10-2011, 06:55 AM
I picked up a copy in a UK GW today. Apparently they were mailed out to folks last week. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I can confirm that the box designed to hold Vols 9&10 is very pretty...

MarneusCalgar
01-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Thank you for the information!!

Cryl
01-10-2011, 08:00 AM
I've been quite impressed with IA9 so far (late purchase after Christmas) and I'm looking forward to IA10.

That said I esxpect I'll feel that 9 and 10 could have been one book without losing content much like the Vraks trilogy could have been two books without loss of content

david5th
01-10-2011, 01:03 PM
So of those that have ordered IA10 has anyone gotten it delivered yet

I have, signed copy to boot.:)

Phaeton
01-10-2011, 04:59 PM
I've been quite impressed with IA9 so far (late purchase after Christmas) and I'm looking forward to IA10.

That said I esxpect I'll feel that 9 and 10 could have been one book without losing content much like the Vraks trilogy could have been two books without loss of content

Indeed, without giving anything away. IA 10 story wrap up seems rushed and it feels like that gameplay rules and army lists could have expanded since there are so many unique SM chapters featured.

I have, signed copy to boot.:)

I was pretty pleased with that :)

miteyheroes
01-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Well, I started reading IA10 last night. My main disappointment is the Exorcists section (seriously, they could have been so much fricking cooler) and the Sons of Medusa (I liked them when they were testbeds for new AdMech weapons), but the Space Sharks were so damn cool! And the Executioners and Minotaurs aren't bad either...

Strangleweb
01-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Well - I have an Executioners army planned, led by High Chaplain Thulsa Kane.

Spent £120 in Warhammer World last night on an Achilles, an Ironclad and Some Legion of the Damned (to use the Sergeant as Kane). Ouch!

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
01-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Is it a Salamanders Captain of is it Master Harath Shen the Master of the Apothacary i read about. And any news on what the Salamanders Dreadnought rumoured to be is?