PDA

View Full Version : Cryx Wraith Engine (sketch)

Bigred
01-05-2011, 02:03 AM
2nd Battle Engine unveiled...

Cryl
01-05-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm not even sure what that is nevermind how it's going to work on the tabletop but I do know I want one :)

scadugenga
01-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Nasty...

Bigred
01-05-2011, 10:00 AM
if its gonna be on a 120mm base, that sucker may be as big as a Trygon. Pretty Awesome!

MaltonNecromancer
01-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Very nice. Was positively underwhelmed by the Khadoran "Horses? Pulling a tank? Horses? Ten tons of iron pulled by pit ponies? What? No. Sorry, my suspension of disbelief can't go that far. I can allow for steam-powered mechs. I can allow for ghosts with guns. I can even allow for combat magicians who for some reason best known to the male gaze of the miniature designers behind them, seem to think the best outfit for a necromantic Mordor is a bra, panties, and horns... but horses? A horse powered tank? To the best of my recollection, I haven't smoked a fist-sized rock of class A drugs this morning, and therefore have all my faculties, so no. While I will accept the impossible, I will not accept the nonsensical, and thus I cannot take your Khadoran War Engine seriously." piece of nonsense.

This horrible gribbly is much more the sort of thing. :)

scadugenga
01-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Very nice. Was positively underwhelmed by the Khadoran "Horses? Pulling a tank? Horses? Ten tons of iron pulled by pit ponies? What? No. Sorry, my suspension of disbelief can't go that far. I can allow for steam-powered mechs. I can allow for ghosts with guns. I can even allow for combat magicians who for some reason best known to the male gaze of the miniature designers behind them, seem to think the best outfit for a necromantic Mordor is a bra, panties, and horns... but horses? A horse powered tank? To the best of my recollection, I haven't smoked a fist-sized rock of class A drugs this morning, and therefore have all my faculties, so no. While I will accept the impossible, I will not accept the nonsensical, and thus I cannot take your Khadoran War Engine seriously." piece of nonsense.

This horrible gribbly is much more the sort of thing. :)

Actually there is Hollywood precedent...remember The War Wagon with John Wayne? Horse-drawn tank with a gatling turret instead of a cannon.

Bigred
01-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Check out the latest Wraith engine color artwork floating around the tubes