PDA

View Full Version : Wolfe - Dark Heresy Character Miniature.

Abominable Plague Marine
08-27-2009, 03:48 AM
Another present for another friend in our Dark Heresy group, we dont have a nick name for this guy yet, he hasnt been with us that long and no one wants to be seen as making fun of a Commissar!

Konstantine Wolfe - I actually removed the whip from his hand behind his back (forgot to take a picture). I decided to go away from the red associated with Commisars, as this is the Calixis Sector and apparently they have their own Commisserate............

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/robkingofsnake/Gygax/R0013191.jpg

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/robkingofsnake/Gygax/R0013195.jpg

Enjoy.

SinCollector
08-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Looks pretty good. Are any of your player characters guardsmen?

Kahoolin
08-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Looks pretty good. Are any of your player characters guardsmen?Heh heh...

He looks cool. Good to see a black guy for once who isn't a Salamander.

wittdooley
08-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Just curious...what are you using for the wire grating he's standing on, or where do you get it? THanks!

Slann
08-27-2009, 11:22 PM
I have to get that model it is a great sculpt , nicely painted .

Abominable Plague Marine
08-28-2009, 03:57 AM
We have had three Guardsmen (1 woman, currently). We only have 1 miniature so far for them and it was painted by someone else, so wont be posted by me sorry.......

Gygax (other thread) is supposed to be the only black guy in the cell thus far, this guy is just tan (seems to be my style), but I havent even gotten to the Arbite from a Feral world who worships the Emperor as a Sun God, man is he going to be tan!

The mesh is really easy (and cheap) to make. First I use 5mm square fencing (about $5 for a square meter) and glue that to the base, then the top mesh is just flywire! I was worried about some balancing issues with metal miniatures but if you glue everything properly (with superglue) it really holds fast just you have to still position the feet on the flywire where the 5mm wire meets underneith.

Thanks for the comments guys!

09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
wheres his left hand tee hee :o