PDA

View Full Version : GW FAQs down - new FAQs incoming???

Denzark
11-14-2010, 03:36 PM
I have FAQs as a favourite - for some reason it wouldn't load. So I went the long way through the site, and the link from the 'Shrine of Knowledge' page has been removed.

Either a problem (if maintenance I would expect to see the entire site down) or maybe new FAQs inbound, so watch and shoot, watch and shoot.

Melissia
11-14-2010, 03:50 PM
GW FAQs down Yes.
new FAQs incoming??? No.

To explain: the webmaster or some other person accidentally replaced the FAQ links page with the picture page for the stormraven link. It was taken down and the FAQ link page hasn't been put back up. Note, the FAQs themselves are technically still up.

Lerra
11-14-2010, 06:15 PM
I don't dare get my hopes up.

Updated FAQs are exactly what this games needs, so I doubt we'll be getting it.

Duke Rich
11-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Well, the 40k rulebook FAQ got re-done, so maybe they've got some others they've written out again coming out.
Or not, just have to wait.

BuFFo
11-18-2010, 01:49 PM
I will cross my DE fingers :)

Ghoulio
11-18-2010, 05:56 PM
I checked out the site earlier today with dreams of a new Tyranid FAQ and alas all the old FAQs are back up with the new rulebook FAQ, so it looks like they aren't getting redone. Sigh.

HsojVvad
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Well the new updated FAQ for the main rules, don't look real. There is no back ground to it at all, not like their old FAQs. At first I thoght the link was a fake and we were being punked. I wonder why there is no back ground anymore.

Melissia
11-18-2010, 10:19 PM
It reminds me of the Forgeworld FAQ....

Tynskel
11-18-2010, 10:55 PM
since the FAQ is 6 Pages, they may be trying to conserve bandwidth with a smaller file. It is considerably smaller without the background, and they do receive a lot of 'hits' when a FAQ on the rulebook comes out.