PDA

View Full Version : Lizardmen as Sslyth?

Frankio9
11-14-2010, 08:03 AM
So I was wondering if you could use Saurus warriors to represent Sslyth bodyguards ( with added arms and some Dark Eldar weapons and armour of course) for your Archon. The rules say they are T5, and Saurus warriors dont really look like T5, and the Kroxigor, that does look like T5, seems too big (they should fit on a Venom, and I dont think 3 Kroxigors and a Archon will fit on that)

Do you have any suggestions on how to make Sslyth, or even a picture? Thanks in advance.

DrBored
11-14-2010, 03:31 PM
I think Lizardmen will work as good as any right now. They look nice and beefy, so they'd certainly give off that 't5' feel well enough, especially if you can add on Dark-Eldar looking armor somehow.

Remember that Sslyth are more serpentine though, and have four arms like you mentioned. I think they're mentioned in the beginning of the Horus Heresy book 'Fulgrim', but called something else, though I can't remember fully.

I'd think that Lizardmen upper bodies combined with Tyranid Ravener lower bodies would work wonderfully for this actually.

Frankio9
11-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Ok! I hadnt'r really thought of using Tyranids yet, thanks for the suggestion, I will give it a shot!

Asymmetrical Xeno
11-23-2010, 11:49 PM
I'd buy some of the blood moon Serpent men from here : http://www.bloodmoonminis.com/store.html
and add in the extra arms/weapons ect.