PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a game Now

Serenapth
11-08-2010, 02:43 PM
So how many new Gods do you have to create to get a new Codex....

After Aeons (well 6 ish years) since an Update we finally have a new God(Codex)

We got the old favorites, Agonisers, Dark Lances and Shadow Fields.
and now we also get
Warriors AND Wyches as Troops
Blasters to 18"
Lance Melta
Liquifiers
Poison4+ to basic weapons (YahBoo your Gauss weapons)
Ravagers firing 3 Lances after moving up to 12", with a 5+ save....

Oh and Power for Pain....

HOW am i ever going to find a game now..... it was hard enough with the last Codex.

Still theres gotta be a sucker out there somewhere.

gcsmith
11-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Well actually the DE book is the most balanced ive seen, with many possible lists. Not wat I call OP because they are hard to play.
Thats why they have how to play for dummies at back of book.

Serenapth
11-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh I agree, trouble is i've used the last edition for so long and even with very weak lists (even 1500-1750pts odds offered) i'd done so well at the club, no-one would play me before.
( I Have used them since day 1 third edition).
now with some, arguably, weaker units; but many better units, i think i'm going to struggle to get takers.

gcsmith
11-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Meh just bring a mallet and say you will only not kill either them or their army unless they play u.

Serenapth
11-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Sir
i approve of your methods, i was more thinking along the lines of Coke (the liquid version of course) method...

gcsmith
11-08-2010, 03:14 PM
well u are a dark eldar player so violence should not be shyed from. However, you could just ask for a friendly game. Sure ull find someone like that :p

Mal
11-09-2010, 07:57 AM
if your local gaming group is refusing to play you simply because you know how to use your army well then it may be time to find another group...