PDA

View Full Version : First ;)

Farseer Uthiliesh
11-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Sorry, couldn't resist. I have Dark Eldar! This is the first package to arrive; I am expecting four more within a week.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2033/darkeldar.jpg

eldargal
11-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Clearly fake, what would an Australian be doing with a woolen blanket.:p

I'm waiting to see how they deliver the orders of my brothers and I. Between myself, my Dark Eldar collecting brother and the dabbling of my five other brothers we have spent around 15% of the average yearly income of a British Subject on Dark Eldar.:o I'm expecting a lorry of some sort.

Farseer Uthiliesh
11-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Clearly fake, what would an Australian be doing with a woolen blanket.:p

LOL

Because I like to pretend I'm in the UK - sorry, I'm an anglophile ;)

eldargal
11-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Well, that shows good sense and judgement.;)

isotope99
11-03-2010, 04:08 AM
I was going to have a rant about how unfair it was that you're on the other side of the world, but got your delivery first.

Happily, my order status has now been updated to dispatched, so here's hoping :(:o:):D

gcsmith
11-03-2010, 04:28 AM
cool, gz to u :)
hopefully I can buy a Dark Eldar book today cus I finish school at lunch times on wednesday but maybe I wont.

I just wanna read rules, fluff and look at the awesome models in the book and see what they use for wracks etc.

DrLove42
11-03-2010, 04:59 AM
Its 3 days till launch and GW haven't dispatched my orderyet! :'(

Mal
11-03-2010, 05:37 AM
Heh im picking up my order tomorrow from my FLGS

Farseer Uthiliesh
11-03-2010, 05:40 AM
Well, that shows good sense and judgement.;)

Haha

Drew da Destroya
11-03-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm still waiting for Maelstrom to update my order from "Processing" to "Packing"... then it'll be in "Packing" for a week before it dispatches. After it dispatches, it usually only takes 2-3 days, but those Brits sure do like to do a thorough job of packing first!

Mal
11-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Heh im picking up my order tomorrow from my FLGS

Heh I just got a phone call from my FLGS confirming that my order has arrived and is ready to collect, so I could pick it up today I suppose... but im too lazy to get down there today :p

Drew da Destroya
11-03-2010, 07:52 AM
Heh I just got a phone call from my FLGS confirming that my order has arrived and is ready to collect, so I could pick it up today I suppose... but im too lazy to get down there today :p

Man, I'd be in the car already, being extremely thankful that my boss had decided to take off of work today, and getting back in around lunch after picking up my knives and glue. My desk would totally be turned into an impromptu modelling station.

Mal
11-03-2010, 08:12 AM
yeah, but I don't drive, so I need to plan my transportation in advance... and like I said... im lazy :p

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
My friend is dragging me to the city saturday morning to go DE shopping at the Melbourne GW store for his jump to DE. Im so not a morning person.

eldargal
11-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Five hours until our post should be delivered, stupid insomnia.

Bigred
11-03-2010, 11:01 PM
To bed Eldargal,

You don't want to be wielding an x-acto blade on no sleep...

eldargal
11-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Can't, have a bad headcold, when I try to sleep I start choking.:p I'm tripping on cold medicine and sleep deprivation. I think this is what Wych combat drugs must be like.:rolleyes:

Lordgimpet
11-03-2010, 11:20 PM
well i hope you get better soon and i hope my DE is at home waiting for me tonight

Farseer Uthiliesh
11-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Can't, have a bad headcold, when I try to sleep I start choking.:p I'm tripping on cold medicine and sleep deprivation. I think this is what Wych combat drugs must be like.:rolleyes:

Get well, eldargal!

DrBored
11-03-2010, 11:36 PM
I'll be picking mine up from my flgs.

I can't stand waiting for packages to be delivered, and I always have bad luck with them. So I end up waiting an extra week for something, always with that anxious gut-feeling about getting the stuff and whatnot that ends up paralyzing me with procrastination because I end up rechecking and rechecking the order update sites or e-mails or whatever.

Nope, I'll just get mine on Sunday. And if by chance my flgs didn't get them in (because their mail tends to work differently..) I'll just wait and work on other things. The more time I spend /not/ looking at order update stuff, the more time I have to.. do other things, like bathe regularly.

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
11-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Hoe you feel much better soon Eldargal, so you can buy all those DE goodies, paint them and enjoy them.
Get well soon.

eldargal
11-04-2010, 03:34 AM
Yay Dark Eldar! Oh god, I wish I had a camera, the pile of boxes is itself a thing of beauty, what myself and my DE collecting brother buying armies and our five other brothers dabbling.

Time to read the codex, test out the colour scheme and then start assembling.

Thanks to the well-wishers.:)

Mal
11-04-2010, 03:35 AM
I picked up the first batch of my order yesturday afternoon, I now have in my possesion a DE codex, one lelith and 5 boxes of wyches... can you guess what type of army im going to build first?

Drew da Destroya
11-04-2010, 10:28 AM
I picked up the first batch of my order yesturday afternoon, I now have in my possesion a DE codex, one lelith and 5 boxes of wyches... can you guess what type of army im going to build first?

Well, obviously you're converting them all into Wracks. The daggers'll make great poisoned blades.

Asymmetrical Xeno
11-08-2010, 12:47 AM
The pain of waiting for the codex and Urien Rakarth is enough to please the Dark Eldar themselves..oh why didnt I split the order ? :rolleyes:

Gir
11-08-2010, 04:45 AM
My friend is dragging me to the city saturday morning to go DE shopping at the Melbourne GW store for his jump to DE. Im so not a morning person.

You should go to Mind Games instead. They're in a better spot then the new GW, and they're about 10% cheaper.

Farseer Uthiliesh
05-31-2011, 01:09 AM
I just got home from work, and a package was waiting at my bedroom door. This is what was in it:

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/699/p1020623c.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/p1020623c.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

eldargal
05-31-2011, 01:24 AM
Nice, I have to wait till the packages with Razorwings get sent out, kind of wish I hadn't waited to put one big order in now.

BrokenWing
05-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Are Dark Eldar supposed to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling?

Which reminds me, I got put together the black box for the local store (Talos etc) in exchange for buying them for 20% off =).

Happy days are here again.

Now I must return to my pre-Diecon painting marathon.

Caldera02
05-31-2011, 02:16 PM
I recently put in my pre order for the fighter! Im excited. Wonder what the bomber will look like?

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
05-31-2011, 02:20 PM
Awhhh come on D:... I ordered my stuff two weeks ago :(. Ahh well I cant build them until my A-levels are over anyways, which I guess makes it a good thing. Who'd you order from Farseer Ulthiliesh?

murrburger
05-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Damn, I'm jealous. I can't pick up any Deldar until I go to town next month. : (

Requesting pics on the Talos/Chronos. I'd love to see what it looks like from different angles.

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
05-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Damn, I'm jealous. I can't pick up any Deldar until I go to town next month. : (

Requesting pics on the Talos/Chronos. I'd love to see what it looks like from different angles.

You can have a 360 look at the Talos/Cronos model on the GW (if that helps :L)... But contradictingly I would also like to see pictures :)

BrokenWing
05-31-2011, 11:08 PM
The Talos is amazing, it's amazing to put together, it's amazing to look at and it's probably pretty amazing to paint (working on other projects).

It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling (right after I got done being creeped out). It comes with a multitude of heads and arm options as well.

Farseer Uthiliesh
06-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Awhhh come on D:... I ordered my stuff two weeks ago :(. Ahh well I cant build them until my A-levels are over anyways, which I guess makes it a good thing. Who'd you order from Farseer Ulthiliesh?

I ordered from GW Australia. I hope you get your order soon!

Farseer Uthiliesh
06-01-2011, 05:49 AM
The Talos is amazing, it's amazing to put together, it's amazing to look at and it's probably pretty amazing to paint (working on other projects).

It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling (right after I got done being creeped out). It comes with a multitude of heads and arm options as well.

I LOVED the Scourges. I assembled two boxes last night, and cannot wait to get more.

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
06-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Ahhh didnt realise you where an Aussie, the fact you got it fast is deserving (seeing as how it is with GW atm). Thanks though :)

murrburger
06-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Damn. I really want to try a WWP list now.

BrokenWing
06-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh the scourges, yes, oh how i loved teh scourges.

Also...conversions anyone? Wings! Wings not attached to backpacks!

Farseer Uthiliesh
06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Ahhh didnt realise you where an Aussie, the fact you got it fast is deserving (seeing as how it is with GW atm). Thanks though :)

Thanks Corvus.

Necron2.0
06-02-2011, 03:56 PM
sorry, I'm an anglophile ;)

I hear they can cure that now, and it doesn't even require arsenic anymore. ;)

I just got home from work, and a package was waiting at my bedroom door. This is what was in it:

<* image clipped for brevity *>

YOU'VE GOT THE SCOURGES AND TALOS ALREADY??!!!! Ok, now I'm full up jealous. Unfortunately, with my chosen method of financing, I need to wait until someone starts selling them on Amazon.