PDA

View Full Version : Inquistitor Solomon Lok.

Force21
11-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Greetings,

I just got the Forge World Solomon Lok for my B-Day & I wanted to know if there is any special rules for him like as a special character in a IA book or not...

Thanks.

TSINI
11-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi there matey, the rules for solomon lok are in Imperial Armour Volume 4: The Anphelion project (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Armour_Books/IMPERIAL-ARMOUR-VOLUME-FOUR-THE-ANPHELION-PROJECT.html)

Although I can't tell you how "up to date" or useable these rules are as I do not personally own the book, and it's a fair few years old now. I imagine they would be perfectly adequate for friendly games which is probably the only place you are likely going to be allowed to play him as solomon lok because Forgeworld rules are often seen as unofficial.

I also own this model although i've converted him little more- heretically. its definately one of my favourite models from forgeworld, stunning stuff, enjoy.

hope this helps

Tynskel
11-02-2010, 06:54 PM
I have the book, not in front of me at the moment, but I'll dig it out soon enough.

I like him as a character--- he's the only official Deathwatch Inquisitor, too. He has an interesting retinue, if I remember correctly-- the commanding officer for the regiment in the Anphelion Project is one of them. There's also a Tech Priest, from the Magos Biologicous (again, the only official member in the 40k tabletop). One thing that I do remember off hand is that the magos is not directly attached to Solomon's Squad, which I think is cool. Makes him more flexible than your average Inquisitor.

Force21
11-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Cool Thanks I have a friend that has a few IA books so I will ask him if he has it or not.

that is cool that there is a Tech priest in the unit.

Tynskel
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
ok.
he's fun 160 points.
Regular Inquisitor Stats, modified by the retinue that he has (standard inquisition rules).
He wears artificer armor and has a refractor field. An Auspex, digital weapons, and a master-crafter power sword. Bolt pistol, purity seals, and kraks.

He has 4 members in the retinue:
Autosavant Wassily (Sage)
Astropath Zarneck (Mystic). He has the Emperor's Tarot.
Servo-Skull (Familiar)
Major Durra (Warrior). This guy is sweet. He's sweet. He has the Company Commander Statline, with Initiative 5!

As a separate squad, there is Magos Biologis Arthon.
he is a Techpriest, same equipment (add Bionics). And he has 4 technical servitors.

Pretty fun!

Force21
11-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Dang thats bad @ss!

a bit pricey but you get alot of cool stuff.