PDA

View Full Version : Macharian Crusade: Super Lifta-Droppa drop pod tosser

RealGenius
08-24-2009, 07:32 AM
I want to thank all the players who enjoyed the Macharian Crusade with me in the Narrative Track at BoLSCon 2009. The Imperials did a job that would make Lord Solar Macharius proud, going 3-0 with one event result expunged by the remaining Inquisitor on the board.

This pic is from the last game where, after the two Lifta-droppa Gargants picked up and smashed a drop pod and dreadnought together, one picked up and threw a drop pod at the Capitol Imperialis, knocking off a Structure Point.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3534/3852487442_eeacee7e54_o.jpg

The same Great Gargant finished off the Imperialis with a Gut-busta Solid Shot hit that caused 6 chain reaction damage results!

Thanks again to everyone; I'm looking forward to the 2010 Narrative.

PS> If you played in the last game, please PM me your BoLS Lounge name.

themacdiesel
08-24-2009, 09:12 AM
GREAT EVENT!!!

Had the privilege of playing through this entire series (eg, Macharian Crusade all four games,) and was blown away by how well the BoLS Team put together the narrative track. Above and beyond the great stories, solid officiating, and great team mates . . . we got a chance to use LOTS of Super Heavies courtesy of the BoLS Crew.

For anyone who has thought about going to a "tournament," but doesn't want the hassle of facing "that guy," or playing seven rounds in 36 hours, this is THE event for you to attend!!!

--Sean--

JuiceSpringsteen!
08-24-2009, 06:56 PM
ohh yea, the Macharian crusade was awesome, I had a fantastic time. They were defineitely the best Apocalypse games I have ever played in. I defineitely recommend it for anyone looking for a just plain fun game. Even the game the we lost( I mean expunged) my Knight Paladins blew up a hellhammer, baneblade, and even drop kicked a leman russ. Every game was awesome.

-Jacob

Honda
08-24-2009, 07:23 PM
I agree on the narrative tracks. They were some of the best gaming fun I've ever had. I'm definitely planning on coming back, even if my drop pods are the projectile of choice for the Gargant. :cool:

EMPEROR PROTECTS!

KINGS
08-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I kept trying to get away from my 40k tournament games to go check out those big battles. I am for sure going to play in those next year!

RealGenius
08-27-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm still going through all my pictures, but here's one I came up with.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3606/3862247182_b73016de5d_o.jpg

Also, thanks for the PMs, I'm discussing with the Lounge admins for something.