PDA

View Full Version : My Haemoculus and his army fluff.

gcsmith
10-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Kalecgar stood sweating amongst the fire of the training room. "You've done well today my brother, Your skills have become far since we started six short weeks ago, and your pain tolerance... Well looking at your scars and your faces, it seems you've taken much damage but experience no pain whatsoever".

Kalecgar heaved his blade off the metal floor, "You have earnt your rest today my disciples, you may leave, But ensure you do so through the cleansing flames. Extra scrubbing duty to the one who cries out".

Just a brief with my Haemoculus talking to his 'wracks' after a hard day's training.
My general brief for the army is that Kalecgar will be using Urien's rules.
He was once like kalecgar, grafting bits to himself and making wracks out of slaves.

However, after several beatings he pondered, and realised there is no way these wracks could win his battles, after all how can warriors fight when their flesh is against its actions. Instead he realised what he needed to do was make warriors into wrack like beings, with processes similar to that of marines, such as extra organs to help survivability.

Then there is excessive training toughening the skin, which is supported with toughened musculature, This culminates with the survivors of this process being invited to join him, by walking through the flames at the heart of his ship. The Orion.

So what do people think of this fluff. and what models do u think i could do to represent this?