PDA

View Full Version : Incoming: Dark Eldar! (Advance Order date)

Duke Rich
09-26-2010, 07:53 AM
So, just checked my e-mails to see that GW have set a date for Dark Eldar Advance Orders: 5th October.

So, in 9 days, get ready to feed the miniature giant that is Games Workshop (and get pointy treats in return!)

isotope99
09-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Will be interesting to see what's available.

Ravagers
Helions
Mandrakes

... were all strongly hinted at in the rumours but absent from the preview stand.
I would expect that Ravagers (would otherwise be a waste of the raider frame) and mandrakes (on the codex cover) will make it, but I'm putting a question mark over the helions. Did anyone get an answer from the GW people, I didn't get the chance to ask?

Duke Rich
09-26-2010, 08:31 AM
From the pics I saw in the e-mail:
Reavers
Raiders
Archon
Lelith
Wyches
Incubi
Warriors

http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/Rich_Fryy/Other/ Put them all on photobucket, should work.

DrLove42
09-26-2010, 02:53 PM
Codex will be on order immediatly...won't buy any models for a while, so I can plan properly, and finish what i've got first.

Dark_Templar
09-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Was very excited when I saw this in my inbox this morning.

Duke Rich
09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Really liking the Codex cover, much better than the Blood Angels one.

Also, even though I won't start an army, still probably going to get the Archon model, might get it painted for Golden Demon next year.

Krimsonscythe
09-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Someone over at Warseer got a look at the inside of the Codex and apparently Harlequins are back in...

YUMMIE!

Eric J