PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Forge Exclusively Unveiled at Games Day UK

energongoodie
09-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Warhammer Forge Exclusively Unveiled at Games Day UK. I'm not a fantasy fan but I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these models. I'm guessing we'll see the Dwarf airship.

"Veteran games developer Rick Priestley and Forge World sculptor Mark Bedford have spent the past few months masterminding a brand new project, a long-awaited foray into resin products and detailed expansions for Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles.

Warhammer Forge unveil a veritable horde of work-in-progress resin kits as well as early layout copies of the first in a series of lavish expansion books for the very first time at Games Day UK.
You’ll be able to see the staggering range of resin models that have been created over the past year, and Mark Bedford and his intrepid in-house sculptors Keith Robertson and Steve Whitehead will be available all day to answer any and all questions you have. These intricately detailed models are some of the finest yet produced in resin, adding an incredible depth and breadth to the existing Warhammer range."

eldargal
09-24-2010, 08:23 AM
Should be in WFB rumours.:P This sounds good though, I wasn't sure if they were jut going to make kits or if they would have a series of IA style books. It will be interesting to see how they do it, a bit less scope for things like Death Korps of Krieg in WFB given how well fleshed out the Empire and Bretonnians are. FW Chaos Dorfs are rumoured, perhaps we will see FW Araby and things like that?

energongoodie
09-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Should be in WFB rumours.:P

Whoops. Sorry. Force of Habit

Anaximander
09-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Should be in WFB rumours.:P This sounds good though, I wasn't sure if they were jut going to make kits or if they would have a series of IA style books. It will be interesting to see how they do it, a bit less scope for things like Death Korps of Krieg in WFB given how well fleshed out the Empire and Bretonnians are. FW Chaos Dorfs are rumoured, perhaps we will see FW Araby and things like that?

"Chaos Dorfs" - love it!! LOL

miteyheroes
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Warhammer Forge thread over in WFB section: http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?p=98820#post98820