PDA

View Full Version : Scenarios for the semi-final posted

Fizyx
09-22-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1390133a_WH_Ard_Boyz_Scenarios_2010_SemiFinals.pd f

Scenario one will be a killer, both magic-wise and the book scenario-wise. The other two are a little more forgiving, I think.

Cherub
09-23-2010, 08:56 AM
I have to agree with you on the first scenario, I was thinking of switching to a magic heavy HE list but with those scenarios Ill stay with my gun heavy empire. I'll be playing in tacoma on saturday where are you guys/gals going to be playing?

KriegXXIX
09-23-2010, 11:05 AM
I like the first scenario. It helps cut down on the magic 'eavy a bit. Glad I am only running a lvl 4 in my empire army.

Fizyx
09-23-2010, 03:14 PM
I'll be playing in RI.

I don't think I will neuter my entire magic phase just because of the first scenario. I'm going to use the magic I have to kick the ever-loving crap out of the unit(s) that have his general and BSB. If I can take those two out, it should not be hard to get my opponent down to only three banners left. Both my magic users will have ward saves. Infernal Puppet will be brought, and brought hard. Yeah, its going to be crazy, but a magic heavy army will own the magic phase until their wizards assplode.