PDA

View Full Version : New metal high elves?

addamsfamily36
09-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Ok so today we got the previews/advance orders of the new high elves. (thats not to be discussed here) what is, is the fact that on the website, under special units of the high elf section swordmasters have completely disappeared?

Now the section has been changed today to make room for the new plastics, and the website is full of missing models etc, so i wouldn't be suprised if its a mistake or because of IOB, but the reavers and the spearmen are still there.

So possible new metal box set?

im thinking unlikely just noticed it and thought i would share.

feel free to discuss

DrLove42
09-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I doubt they'd release them in metal. Maybe they're being replaced with plastic ones now...

Old_Paladin
09-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Well, there still here (or at least back up) on the Canadian website. Probably just a tech error with updating the page (it's really quite common lately).

I bet they'll be around in metal for a while; I've haven't seen them replace metal versions just because they've put special edition plactics in a starter set [Ork warlord, dwarf dragon slayer, nightgoblin bigboss and shamans (the old skaven warpfire thrower is still up too)].

addamsfamily36
09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
oop

their back now lol

i figured it was jsut because of the new releases and they were probably accidentally removed, but thought was interesting.

ah well hype over lol

Albavar
09-09-2010, 09:32 AM
I wouldn't expect to see any new metal Swordmasters since there are new plastic ones in IoB