PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Standard Rerolls

lowdog
09-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Reading the rules for Wolf Standards, and it says all models in the unit may re-roll dice rolls of a 1. Seems simple enough, but I just wanted to clarify that this includes to hit rolls, to wound rolls, and armor saves?

The FAQ says that Leadership tests aren't included as you can't roll a 1 on 2d6, the two dice are counted as a single roll and aren't counted individually. To me this implies that the other rolls are all covered. Also, does this same reasoning apply to a model with Mark of the Wulfen? If you're rolling d6+1, does their reasoning about the two dice counting as a single roll mean that you factor in the +1 to your dice roll or you re-roll the die and THEN add 1 for your number of attacks?

crazyredpraetorian
09-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Reading the rules for Wolf Standards, and it says all models in the unit may re-roll dice rolls of a 1. Seems simple enough, but I just wanted to clarify that this includes to hit rolls, to wound rolls, and armor saves?

The FAQ says that Leadership tests aren't included as you can't roll a 1 on 2d6, the two dice are counted as a single roll and aren't counted individually. To me this implies that the other rolls are all covered. Also, does this same reasoning apply to a model with Mark of the Wulfen? If you're rolling d6+1, does their reasoning about the two dice counting as a single roll mean that you factor in the +1 to your dice roll or you re-roll the die and THEN add 1 for your number of attacks?

Yes, it includes all rolls in the assault phase. Difficult terrain test, motw, psychic tests, hit, wound, & save.

Tynskel
09-07-2010, 06:34 AM
not psychic tests--- you cannot roll a 1 on 2d6.

crazyredpraetorian
09-07-2010, 08:29 AM
But you can roll two 1s for POW and you get to reroll both.

Tynskel
09-07-2010, 12:17 PM
GW stated no re-rolls on Ld Tests. Psychic tests are a type of Ld Test.

lowdog
09-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Any thoughts on the Wulfen number of attacks roll?

MC Tic Tac
09-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Any thoughts on the Wulfen number of attacks roll?

Its a single D6 so you can, goes for Armour penetration and veichle damage chart rolls too - all as long as its in the assulat phase you activated the banner in.